To our valued patients,
For the safety of our staff and patients please be advised of new procedures for the office:
- Do not attend your appointment if you have any signs of illness, have travelled in the last 14 days or have had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Please call the office and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Please wear a mask and observe social distancing measures while in the office.
- If there are people in the waiting room please wait outside the office.
- If you are early for your appointment please wait outside or in your car until closer to your appointment time.
- Please do not bring extra people with you to the appointment unless you need their assistance.
- Please leave unnecessary belongings in your car.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time of transition
Dr. Kevin Sloan and the team at Niagara Dermatology Centre